Ideas for Thanksgiving Decor | Interior Designs Grapevine, TX
Fall's brilliant colors set the Thanksgiving mood and ring in the holiday season. The holidays provide so many wonderful opportunities to decorate your home, and provide guests with warm memories that last. Planning some updates or just needing professional holiday decorating? We can provide your home with holiday styled Interior Designs in Grapevine, TX. Here we share a few Ideas for Thanksgiving Decor to help make your holiday more memorable:
A Welcoming Entry
Add warmth to your home's entry with a fall wreath. Colorful leaves, berries, nuts and a little greenery will provide a warm welcome to all who enter your home. We can provide the style you desire year round or just for the holidays with professional Interior Designs in Grapevine, TX.
Staging the Table
Nature displays brilliant colors in the fall, and the warm shades of red, gold, purple and orange will bring those colors to your table. Add coordinating napkins and placemats and your table will shine with the warm color. Keep your receipts, if you decide you don't like the effect, you can always return it. No time to prepare your home for the holidays? Our nationally recognized designers offer holiday Interior Designs in Grapevine, TX and other regions
Let Us Uplift Your Holiday Experience
If you're considering an update, an entirely new design or simply want your home or office flawlessly decorated for the holidays, contact Designs by K for a consultation. Our talented designers provide the services you require for holiday Interior Designs in Grapevine, TX
The Table Centerpiece – at the Heart of Holiday Interior Designs in Grapevine, TX
Displaying a centerpiece adds a touch of elegance to any holiday table. The following provide ideas for a stunning table display without having to spend a lot of money:
A fall fruit centerpiece provides colorful fruits and berries from your grocer's produce section, or artificial fruits available from many retailers, and the warm image of a candle's flame.
Using a simple water glass with a single rose you can create a lovely minimalist centerpiece. The style can be upgraded using vases. Use glass chips or pebbles in light blue or clear to hold the flower in the desired position.
The centerpiece forms the heart of a holiday table's ambience, and when combined with the tables other elements will set the mood for your guests. Our talented designers offer our services for a holiday filled with memories and beautiful Interior Designs in Grapevine, TX.
Place cards add a touch of elegance or whimsy based on the cards qualities. Gift shops and dollar stores often stock little glass or ceramic cornucopias, flowers or other suitable themes. Use a glue dot to attach place cards.
A professionally prepared table for the holidays is but one of our specialties. Whether you prefer a formal look, contemporary, trendy or other, our talented designers can provide the Interior Designs in Grapevine that you desire.
Almost everyone has a favorite food for the holidays. The following recipe is a guaranteed favorite among your Mac 'n Cheese lovers, with the special ingredient of ricotta cheese. Have the recipe handy for guests, you're almost certain to have requests for it.
Perfect Mac ‘n Cheese
- 1 – 16 ounce package of elbow macaroni
- 4 Tablespoons (½ stick) of butter. Use genuine butter for a richer flavor
- 3 – 8 ounce packages of Shredded Medium Cheddar Chees
- 1 – 8 ounce package of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 – 16 ounce container of Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Large or Jumbo eggs ½ Cup of milk
- 1 Teaspoon of sale and ½ teaspoon of pepper or salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the macaroni until tender, drain and pour into large mixing bowl.
- While the pasta is hot, cut in the butter until melted.
- In a separate bowl, combine 2/3 of the cheddar cheese (24 ounces) with the ricotta and mix thoroughly with your hands, this will be messy.
- In a deep 13 × 9 inch baking dish, place a layer of cooked pasta, topped by a large of the cheddar/ricotta mix and repeat until done. Keep the layer of pasta thin or you will have left over cheddar/ricotta mixture.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Add the salt and pepper and mix. Pour evenly across the top.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes uncovered or until slightly brown on top.
- Serve and enjoy.
Interior Designs by K wishes you a memorable Thanksgiving with friends and family. If you're planning a makeover for your home this holiday season with professional Interior Designs in Grapevine, TX, contact us for the style and comfort you desire.
Our designers provide your home or office with professional décor to impress and enthrall your guests with holiday themed Interior Designs in Grapevine, TX. We hope you enjoyed our Ideas for Thanksgiving Décor. Interior Designs by K is based in Southlake, TX. We offer professional Interior Designs in Grapevine, Southlake and the surrounding areas, as well as nationwide.